Kau Kau Kabobs
|Instant seasoned meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes|
|Green peppers||4 Medium|
|Frozen lobster tails||7 Ounce, thawed and quartered|
|Sauterne||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Start the meat tenderizer as per label directions for meat.
2) Carve ovals from the green peppers.
3) Skewer peppers, beef, lobster, alternatively.
4) Place a preserved kumquat at the end of each skewer.
5) In a bowl, mix together sauterne, lemon juice, and salad oil.
6) Now, broil the kabobs on hot coals until ready to serve. Keep turning and basting them with wine mixture.
7) Serve the Kau Kau kabobs with your favorite dips.