Calico Beef Aspic
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and diced|
|Diced red apple||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a saucepan and pour beef broth in it. Bring to a boil and then stir in gelatin until it dissolves completely.
2) Add onion, vinegar, pepper, salt and water. Chill the mixture until slightly thickened.
3) Fold in apple and celery.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into a 3-cup mold. Chill for about 4 hours or until firm.
5) Garnish with wedges of hard-boiled eggs and serve.