Salt- 1 teaspoon
Lean Beef Pot Roast (rump, round, or chuck)- 2 pounds
Tomato Paste- 1/2 cup
Peppercorns- 24 nos.,
Onion- 1 small, chopped
Worcestershire Sauce- 1 teaspoon
1) In a bowl place the meat and dredge with salt.
2) Put the meat in the slow cooker.
3) Smear the meat with tomato paste, and press peppercorns in paste.
4) Cover the meat with onions and sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 to10 hours.
6) Remove the meat from the gravy, and slice the meat.
7) Place the meat slice in the serving dish and spoon the gravy over it, serve hot.