|Boneless round steak||1 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Sliced celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diagonally|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, 1 inch pieces, cut|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound (11/2 Cup)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diagonally, 1 inch piece|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed beef broth/Onion soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© celery, mushrooms, pepper, onion until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until its color changes.
4. Blend soy, broth and cornstarch into the beef mixture and continue cooking until the soup thickens. Stir soup continuosly throughout the cooking time.
5. Serve Chop soupy with additional soy sauce and rice.
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.5%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 69.2 mg23.1%
Sodium 966.9 mg40.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 30 g59.9%
Vitamin A 25.9% Vitamin C 71.7%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 24.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet