Beef Do Pyaza
|Lean beef||8 Ounce|
|Onions||2 Large, chopped|
|Golden raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala/Curry powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Ginger root||1 Inch, peeled and thickly sliced|
|Chopped fresh mint||2 Tablespoon (6 sprigs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the beef and place on paper towels.
2) Cut beef into thin strips.
3) In a frying pan, heat oil and add beef.
4) When beef is well browned, add onions, raisins and garam masala.
5) Blend gingerroot, 1/4 cup water and mint.
6) Add into meat.
7) Mix well and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, till sauce thickens and beef is tender.
8) Add in sour cream, heat and serve with steamed rice.