Easy Pot Roast
|Beef pot roast||4 Pound|
|Canned golden mushroom soup/Onion / cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a heavy pan, cook the meat until it gets browned on all sides. Strain off fats.
2. Blend the soup and simmer for 2 ½ hours - 3 hours on low heat by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Strain Meat.
4. In a bowl blend water and flour, and stir this mixture into soup.
5. Stir the soup continuously until it thickens.
6. Serve this Easy pot roast soup as gravy along with browned meat. It can be teamed with any regular bread or rice dish.