Our Secret Sirloin Steak
|Worcestershire sauce||13 Teaspoon, divided (1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon, Lea and Perrins)|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sirloin steak||3 Pound|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least 2 hours or place it in the refrigerator and leave for longer.
4. Preheat the grill or the broiler.
5. Drain the steak, reserving the marinade.
6. Grill the steak over barbecue or broil under hot broiler for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired, basting it occasionally with reserved marinade.
7. When done, transfer the meat to a platter and cover it with foil. Let it rest for a while to seal the juices.
8. In the meantime, in a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the remaining W-sauce and parsley.
9. Pour the parsley butter over the steak.
10. Slice into serving portions using a steak knife and fork and serve with roasted vegetables on the side.