Beef And Broccoli
|Steak tip||1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn starch||4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into florets|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a large bowl, combine together soy sauce, cornstarch and sugar.
2) Add the steak and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
3) Drain the steak and reserve the marinade.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak.
5) Stir in the onions, ginger, garlic and salt, and cook to 5 minutes or until translucent.
6) Add broccoli, cover and sauté for 10 minutes.
7) Pour in the reserved marinade and cook for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
8) Serve hot garnished with scallions, over the bed of steamed rice.