Sliced Beef with Mushrooms
|Sirloin||1 Pound, cut into thin slices|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) With salt and pepper, season the meat slices.
4) In a frying pan, melt the butter.
5) In hot butter, fry the meat and onion until browned.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the browned meat and onion.
7) In a bowl, combine the stock, red wine, mustard, lemon juice and flour.
8) To the meat, add the mushrooms and then add the liquid.
9) In the oven, cook covered for 45 minutes.
10) Adjust the seasonings to taste.
11) Serve the Sliced Beef with Mushrooms along with boiled potatoes and cauliflower.