Creamed Cooked Beef
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced cooked beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup and water; blend thoroughly.
3) Then stir in the beef, peas and pepper; mix well.
4) Cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
5) Spoon the Creamed Cooked Beef over noodles and serve immediately.
Calories 584 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.3 mg47.4%
Sodium 323.7 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 21 g42.5%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet