Creamed Cooked Beef
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced cooked beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup and water; blend thoroughly.
3) Then stir in the beef, peas and pepper; mix well.
4) Cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
5) Spoon the Creamed Cooked Beef over noodles and serve immediately.