Quick Beef Roulades
|Seasoned mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked beef slices||8 Ounce (Thin Variety)|
|Canned beef gravy||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, Franco American Brand)|
1. combine the mashed potatoes, parsley and onion in a bowl and mix well.
2. Down the center of each slice of beef, spoon the potato mixture.
3. Tuck the sides and roll the beef slice over the mash.
4. Fasten the rolls with toothpicks.
5. Heat a skillet or frying pan and arrange the rolls in it.
6. SautÃ© them lightly on all sides.
7. Pour the gravy over the roulades and heat through, stirring occasionally.
8. Serve over rice or with a salad.