Chili Beef Franks
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Condensed chili beef soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked frankfurters||1 Pound|
|Frankfurter buns||10 , slit, toasted|
1) In a saucepan, add in the ground beef. Saute till it browns well. Keep stirring occasionally to separate the pieces.
2) Next, add in the beef soup, water and prepared mustard.
3) Heat the saucepan, while stirring occasionally.
4) Meanwhile, put the frankfurters in their buns.
5) Pour the beef mixture over the frankfuters.
6) Serve the Chilli Beef Franks, garnished with tomato sauce, mustard or grated cheese.