Saucy Beef Hash
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced cooked beef||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced cooked potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, mix 1/2 can celery soup, parsley, onion, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire, and pepper together.
2) Stir in the diced beef and potatoes; mix thoroughly.
3) In a heavy skillet, cook the hash mixture in shortening over a medium heat, until browned.
4) In a saucepan, mix rest of the soup, Worcestershire and milk; heat thoroughly.
5) Spoon the Sauce over Beef Hash and serve immediately.