Saucy Beef Hash
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced cooked beef||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced cooked potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, mix 1/2 can celery soup, parsley, onion, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire, and pepper together.
2) Stir in the diced beef and potatoes; mix thoroughly.
3) In a heavy skillet, cook the hash mixture in shortening over a medium heat, until browned.
4) In a saucepan, mix rest of the soup, Worcestershire and milk; heat thoroughly.
5) Spoon the Sauce over Beef Hash and serve immediately.
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.6%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 53.4 mg17.8%
Sodium 362.3 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 21 g42.6%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet