Curried Minced Beef
|Lean beef||1⁄2 Pound, minced|
|Dried onion flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Pinch|
|Tomato juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a heated non-stick pan, brown the meat quickly, stirring as required.
2) Drain of the fat.
3) Add onion flakes, lemon juice, curry powder, thyme and tomato juice to the meat.
4) The meat should just submerge in the liquid.
5) Simmer the meat mixture for 20 minutes and season to taste.
6) Stir in tomato juice and cook for 5 minutes more.
7) Serve the Curried Minced Beef with cooked green vegetables.