|Lean braising steak||20 Ounce (4 In Number 150 Grams / 5 Ounce Each)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Plain flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce, sieved (40 Grams)|
|Beef stock||1⁄4 Pint, skim off fat, if homemade (150 Milliliter)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Can Of 230 Grams)|
1) Trim the steaks for any visible fat.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) Take a 1.6 litre (2 3/4 pint) casserole dish and place the steaks in it.
4) Cover the steak with the onion and green pepper.
5) In a bowl, place the flour and gradually blend in the stock, stirring constantly until smooth.
6) Add the tomatoes and paprika.
7) Pour the sauce over the beef, cover the casserole dish and cook in a preheated oven for about 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
8) Serve the paprika beef with baked potatoes or boiled rice and vegetables.