Skillet Beef Scramble
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Chunky vegetable soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the elbow macaroni as per the packet instructions. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and saute till they turn soft.
3) Stir in crumbled ground chuck. Stir around till the chuck is cooked.
4) Add in the vegetable soup, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5) Finally, add in the cooked macaroni. Heat till it starts to bubble.
6) Serve the Skillet Beef Scramble garnished with chopped parsley and grated cheese.