Beef Balls En Brochette
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Canned ham||4 1⁄2 Ounce, deviled (1 Can)|
|Roquefort/Blue cheese||3 Ounce|
1. To prevent charring soak bamboo skewers in a pan of cold water for at least 15 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, mix lightly with fork combining chuck and deviled ham.
3. Cut cheese into 25 cubes and cut green peppers into 2-by-l-inch pieces.
4. Shape the meat mixture around cheese cubes, to form 25 meatballs.
5. On each skewer, thread a meat ball, a green-pepper piece and a cherry tomato at end.
6. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
7. Broil on hibachi or in broiler, about 5 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
8. Serve the hot Beef Balls En Brochette with cheese melted inside.