|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Canned tomatoes||13 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Chuck||2 Pound, ground|
|Canned whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
|Tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), grated|
|Pitted olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Fettucini||1 Pound ((Or About 1 Pound For Every Four People)|
1) In a large skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic, until tender.
2) Stir in the ground beef, break up with a fork and cook, until thoroughly browned.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, corn, tomato paste, salt, oregano, allspice and seasoned pepper.
4) Simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Stir in the grated cheese and olives and mix thoroughly.
6) In a pan, cook the fettucini in the boiling salted water, until tender then drain well.
7) Serve the fettucini immediately on a serving platter along with the sauce.
Calories 1370 Calories from Fat 610
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.7%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197.6 mg65.9%
Sodium 2118.9 mg88.3%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.4%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 66 g132.6%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 61.3%
Calcium 40.2% Iron 37.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet