|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (Fresh Ones)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Small, chopped|
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound, broken up|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Large pasta shells||8 Ounce|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Quart, boiling|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated medium cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated medium cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) Melt butter in large frying pan.
3) Mix the next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir fry the vegetables and meat until cooked.
5) Put tomato and mushroom soup. Combine well.
6) Add tomato sauce, first amount of salt and pepper.
7) Transfer the mixture into a small roaster.
8) In large uncovered saucepan boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and second amount of salt. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
9) Drain out from water.
10) Mix it with the roaster.
11) Add first amount of cheese. Mix thoroughly.
12) Sprinkle remaining cheese over it.
13) Bake covered for about 30 to 40 minutes.
14) Uncover and bake for few minutes if cheese has not melted.
15) Serve hot.