Roast Beef Tacos
|Deli roast beef slices||1 Pound (4 slices, 1/4 inch thick)|
|Medium picante sauce/Taco sauce||12 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Taco shells||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package, 12 pieces)|
|Green leaf lettuce head||1⁄4 , cut into thin strips|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 package, 1 cup)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, halved, seeded and chopped|
1. Using a knife, cut roast-beef slices into 2x1/4 inch strips.
2. In a small mixing bowl, toss the beef strips with 1/2 cup of salsa and dried oregano.
3. Place equal quantity of roast beef strips on the taco shells and spread evenly.
4. Top each taco with some lettuce, cheese, and tomato.
5. Top with 1 teaspoon salsa.
6. Serve immediately with additional remaining salsa.