|Macaroni shells||32 Large|
|Canned spaghetti sauce||1 Pound (1 can)|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Corned beef spread||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , peeled, sieved|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the macaroni shells as per its packet instructions.
3) In a small pan, add butter or margarine, spaghetti sauce and grated onion. Let it just boil before removing from the flame.
4) In a bowl, add corned beef spread, sieved eggs, beaten egg and parsley. Mix well.
5) Fill a teaspoonful of the beef mixture into the macaroni shells.
6) In a shallow 6-cup baking dish, pour half of the spaghetti sauce. Arrange the stuffed shells over the sauce in a single layer. Spread the remaining sauce over it.
7) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or till the topping starts to bubble.
8) Serve the Stuffed Shells hot, sprinkled with grated cheese on top.