Corned Beef and Cabbage Bundles
|Canned corned beef||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Cabbage head||1 Medium, shredded for 8 cups|
|Carrots||4 Medium, shredded for 2 cups|
|Dry onion soup mix||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 envelope)|
1. To prepare beef slice corned beef into fourths.
2. In bowl toss together cabbage, carrot and soup mix and divide into 4 portions.
3. Tear off four 12-inch squares of heavy foil and place vegetable portions in center of each foil square.
4. Dot each with 1/2 tablespoon butter and top each with corned beef slice.
5. Draw up corners of foil to center twisting securely allowing room for expansion of steam.
6. Grill over medium coals about 10 minutes till vegetables are tender.
7. Serve with a garnish of cabbage leaf strands.
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.1 mg30.7%
Sodium 1437 mg59.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.4%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 26 g51.2%
Vitamin A 210% Vitamin C 82.7%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet