Cranberry Pot Roast
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Round bone pot roast||4 Pound|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon stick||2 Inch (1 Stick)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Combine together the flour, salt, pepper and onion salt. Mix well and run the mixture onto the surfaces of meat. Ensure that the entire micture is used up.
2) In oil, slowly brown the meat on both the sides in a Dutch Oven.
3) Add the eater and spices. Stir.
4) Tightly cover the Dutch Oven and gently simmer the contents till tender. This takes about 2 1/2 hours of cooking.
5) As and when required, if at all, add more water.
6) Add the cranberry sauce, 2 tablespoons of water and vinegar to the meat in the Oven, cover and cook fot another 10 to 15 minutes.
7) Once the meat is done, transfer it to a decorative serving platter and serve hot. Pass the sauce along with the meat.