Beef And Onions
|Sliced onions||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sirloin steak||1 Pound, cut into 1/4 inch thick|
1) In a skillet, heat half of the oil and sautÃ© the onions for 3 minutes.
2) Add the sugar and half of sherry and soy sauce.
3) Cook for 10 seconds and remove from pan.
4) In a small bowl mix the beef with cornstarch with the remaining sherry and soy sauce.
5) Cut the steak in narrow slices.
6) In the same skillet heat the remaining oil and brown the meat in it.
7) Return the onions to the pan and cook for 2 minutes more.
8) Serve the Beef And Onions hot with steamed rice.