Broccoli Beef Stir Fry
|Boneless beef sirloin/Top round steak||1 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick, Sliced Across The Grain Into Thin Strips)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder/Fresh garlic -2 cloves minced||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley sprig||4 (For Garnish)|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 7 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter and keep aside.
4. To the fat in the pan, add remaining oil and heat again.
5. Add broccoli, ginger and garlic powder. SautÃ© 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is tender yet crisp.
6. Tip in the soup, soy sauce and vinegar.
7. Stir to blend and heat, until it comes to a boil.
8. Return the beef to the gravy in the wok.
9. Heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is tender.
10. Divide the hot cooked rice equally among 4 dinner bowls.
11. Ladle Broccoli Beef Stir Fry on top.
12. Garnish with parsley and lemon peel before serving.