Ginger Beef With Papaya
|Salted water||4 Cup (64 tbs), iced|
|Thin onion slice||4|
|Peanut oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Beef tenderloin||3 Pound, sliced paper thin|
|Thin ginger slice||6|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chinese oyster sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. To prepare the papayas peel them and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. In a bowl of salted ice water soak the papayas for 1 hour.
3. Then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. In a pan saute onion in oil until soft.
5. Then sautÃ© in beef, ginger and papaya for 4 or 5 minutes, stirring carefully so as not to break papaya pieces.
6. Add chicken broth and salt and bring to boiling.
7. Mix in oyster sauce, soy sauce, water and cornstarch and add to sauteed mixture stirring until thickened.
8. Serve the Ginger Beef with Papaya with desired garnish.