|Flank steak||1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned italian peeled tomatoes||35 Ounce, well drained, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch dice (1 Can)|
|Scallions||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced (Including Some Of The Green Tops)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (For Garnish)|
1) Remove the fat from the steak by trimming off.
2) Thinly slice the steak across the grain and then cut the slices into 3-inch-long strips.
3) In a large nonreactive skillet, add oil and garlic.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and heat up oil.
5) Add meat in hot oil and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute.
6) With a slotted spoon, remove the meat and place aside.
7) In the same skillet, add tomatoes and scallions.
8) Stir these over high heat, for about 30 seconds, or until the tomatoes are hot.
9) Remove the pan from the heat and return the meat to it.
10) Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper to toss with the meat and vegetables.
11) In a serving plate, arrange the Madrigal salad. Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top to garnish, just before serving.