|Green pepper||1 Large|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corned beef||2 Ounce, cubed|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cut the vegetables in thin slivers.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it bouillon and soup.
4) Stir until mixture becomes smooth.
5) Add the vegetables, meat, rice and seasonings.
6) Take a 3 quart casserole and turn mixture into it.
7) Cover and bake for about 45 minutes.
8) Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
9) Cover and reserve in a warm oven until ready to serve.