|Beef marrow bones||6 Pound, cut into pieces (Use Shin And Marrow Bones)|
|Cold water||16 Cup (256 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||1 Large, diced|
|Celery stalks||3 , diced|
|Canned tomatoes/Fresh tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|White turnip||1 Small, diced|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a roasting pan, put in the bones.
3.Place in oven and let brown.
4..In a large stockpot filled with water put in the browned bones and bring to a boil gradually
5. Let simmer covered for 30 minutes over reduced heat.
4. Remove scum from surface of stock.
5.Add the remaining ingredients.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Let simmer for 6 hours uncovered over reduced heat.
8. Strain the stock .
9. Remove the solids.
12.Discard the fat when the stock is cold.
13.The degreased stock can be frozen.
14. Use stock in soups, gravies, sauces as required.