Beef Cordon Blue
|Monterey jack cheese||4 Ounce, cut into 4 sticks(3 x 1/2 inch)|
|Beef sirloin steaks||4 Ounce, pounded|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Around each cheese stick, roll a slice of ham.
2. Place the ham rolled cheese in between the pounded beef steak, and fold the beef over ike and envelope.
3. In a bowl, add eggs, water and whisk lightly. Dip beef rolls, and coat with bread crumbs.
4. In a deep fryer, deep fry on moderate heat these crumbed beef rolls, until golden brown.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes to ensure the meat is completely cook.
6. Serve with crisp french fries, and melted butter over the sliced cordon bleu.