Beef And Onion Stir Fry
|Beef flank steak||1 Pound, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips|
|Lean beef steak||1 Pound, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips (Flank, Sirloin Or Top Round)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Onions||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Mild onions||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Sherry vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry wine/Sherry / wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) Mix together beef, salt, egg white and cornstarch with hands and keep it aside.
2) In a wok or deep skillet, heat about 2 inch of oil to 375Â°F and sautÃ© beef in it, in small amounts at a time, until lightly browned.
3) Place them on paper towels to drain well.
4) Reduce the temperature to 350Â°F, adding in more oil if necessary and then sautÃ© onions in it until soft and well browned, keeping aside when done.
5) Add broccoli and carrots to the skillet and stir-fry them until crisp-tender if wished.
6) Place the beef and onions back to skillet and then mix in wine, sugar and soy sauce.
7) Increase temperature to 425Â°F and sautÃ© the mixture for 2 minutes until beef is glazed and brown.
8) Serve hot at once.