|Beef slices||800 Gram (Topside)|
|Pork||200 Gram, minced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Bacon||100 Gram, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
1. In a pan with oil fry the minced meat and bacon with the garlic, mix in the breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Bind with the eggs, lay out the slices of meat and spread the mixture in each one.
3. Roll meat, secure by tying up with string and fry till coloured all over to result in well done beef olives.
4. In the pan fry the onions, place the bragoli (beef olives) on the onions add a glassful of red wine and simmer for about an hour.
5. Serve hot with the desired garnish.