Beef with Broccoli
|Boneless steak||1 Pound (Thin Strips)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Broccoli flowerets||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In an oblong baking dish, heat the oil in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the beef, garlic and ginger, then cook in the microwave for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, stirring twice.
3) Stir in the broccoli, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender, stirring once.
4) Stir in the cornstarch blended with broth, sherry and soy sauce.
5) Cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until the sauce is thickened, stirring once.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.