Oven Barbecued Short Ribs
|Beef short ribs||2 Pound|
|California burgundy/Claret/other red dinner wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
1) Preheat oven to 300° F before baking.
2) Remove some fat from short ribs.
3) Heat a skillet; rub it with fat and then slowly sauté ribs in it until browned on all sides.
4) Remove the excess fat from the skillet.
5) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
6) Pour this over ribs and bake, covered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours in preheated oven until meat is soft.
7) Serve hot.