Stir Fried Beef With Celery And Walnuts
|Rump steak/Flash fry steak||12 Ounce|
|Corn flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Cold beef stock/Water||4 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon|
|Groundnut oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced thinly|
|Celery sticks||4 , diagonally sliced|
|Walnut||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Celery leaves||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Place the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Thinly slice the steak across the grain, removing fat and sinew.
3) Peel the orange skin and pith. Neatly divide the orange segments by cutting between the membranes.
4) In a jug, blend in corn flour with 1 tablespoon of the stock or water. Add rest of the stock or water, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Blend thoroughly.
5) In a wok, add oil to heat over medium heat.
6) Place onion and celery to stir-fry over a gentle heat until slightly softened.
7) Put the meat to stir-fry for 3-5 minutes over high heat to brown all sides.
8) Stir in corn flour mixture.
9) Bring the liquid to boil over high heat until the sauce is thick and glossy.
10) Add the orange segments and walnuts by removing from heat.
11) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
12) Serve by garnishing with celery leaves.