Original Pot Roast
|Beef chuck roast||3 Pound, frozen|
|Beef chuck roast||3 Pound, completely frozen (Completely Frozen, 1 Piece)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|New potatoes||1 Pound, peeled and quartered (Or 4 Small)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (For 2 Crust Pie)|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut 1 inch thick|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), slivered, cut 2-inches long|
|Slivered carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut 2 inches long|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Thinly sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), separated into rings|
1) In a 4-quart casserole, place the completely frozen meat.
2) Cook the meat, covered tightly for 30 minutes on Low.
3) Turn over the meat and add in 1/2 of onion-soup mix.
4) Again cook, covered for an additional 30 minutes on Low.
5) Toss over the meat again and add in rest of the onion-soup mix.
6) Mix in vegetables and then top it with onion rings.
7) Cook, covered for 20 to 30 minutes on Low until meat and vegetables become soft.
8) Keep aside, covered, for 10 minutes.
9) Serve warm.