Corned Beef And Cabbage
|Carrots||3 , cut into pieces|
|Carrots||3 , cut into 3 inch pieces|
|Corned beef brisket||4 Pound|
|Onions||3 Medium, quartered|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 , cut into wedges|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 Small, cut into wedges|
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, evenly layer the beef, carrots, onions. Pour over the water.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Put in the cabbage into the broth. Push down the floating cabbage to moisten.
4) Close the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for a further 2 to 3 hours
5) Serve immediately over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.