|Bottom round roast||3 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||2|
|Cracked pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Slice the roast into 6 to 8 pieces.
2) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the bouillon cubes and water. Sprinkle pepper all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on high heat for about 2 hours. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 4 to 5 hours or till the meat is soft.
3) In cold water, dissolve the salt and flour.
4) Take the meat out of the cooker and keep it warm.
5) Into the hot broth in the cooker, stir the salt-flour paste till it is smooth.
6) Cover the cook on high heat for about 5 minutes.
7) Serve the roast slices hot with the gravy.