Macaroni And Ground Beef Soup
|Ground beef||1 Pound, separated in chunks|
|Basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce, undiluted (1 Envelope)|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||9 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and sliced|
|Cooked macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine the beef, seasonings, herbs and soup mix, water, sauce and vegetables.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if you have ample time and are in not hurry, cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
5. Stir in the macaroni and cheese into the soup
6. Re-cover pot and heat for 15 minutes on HIGH until heated through and cheese melts.
7. Ladle the soup with equal quantities of beef, macaroni and vegetables, into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
8. Serve the soup with crusty bread if you like.