|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Eggplant||1 Small, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1 Small, chopped|
|Egg noodles||4 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Take a 1-quart glass bowl and place ground beef in it.
2) Remove any deposited fat while cooking on high in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
3) Using a fork fluff the beef to a side. Keep aside.
4) Take a 12-inch glass bowl and heat oil on high for 20 seconds in the microwave.
5) Now add onions and garlic and cook for a minute.
6) Start adding ground beef, eggplant, tomatoes, green pepper, salt, and pepper, mix well.
7) Cover the glass bowl with lid and continue cooking for 4 more minutes.
8) Remove the bowl and add the cooked noodles and mix well.
9) With the help of back of a spoon, make 6 hollows or depressions in the above meat mixture.
10) Cover the bowl now with a lid or use a plastic wrap.
11) Set the microwave mode to “Roast” and cook for 8 minutes to ensure eggs are cooked to desired stage.
12) Allow to stand covered with lid for 2 minutes before serving.
13) Crumbled cheese can be used to garnish.