Roast Beef And Radish Salad With Walnut Pressing
|Beef roast||2 Pound, cooked, trimmed, julienne strips|
|Radishes||2 1⁄4 Bunch (225 gm) (2 Large Bunches)|
|Walnut halves/Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnut oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Green onion brushes||4 (Fans, For Garnish)|
1) Trim and thinly slice the radishes, reserving a few for garnish.
2) In a serving bowl, place the beef roast strips.
3) Then gently stir in the radish slices and walnuts.
4) In a small bowl, add the orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and oil, then beat to blend well.
5) Pour the dressing over the beef mixture and toss well to coat.
6) Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
7) Garnish with the green onion fans and radishes, then serve on individual serving plates.