Slow Cooker Beef
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stewing beef cubes||3 Pound|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour.
2) In small batches, add the beef to the bag and shake well to coat it.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the beef in oil.
4) In a slow cooker, put the browned meat and stir in the mushroom soup and onion soup mix.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
6) Add the sour cream right before serving and stir well. Heat for some minutes.
7) Serve hot with noodles or mashed potatoes.
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.5 mg32.5%
Sodium 1474 mg61.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.51 g2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 34 g67.1%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 0.47%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet