Slow Cooker Beef
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stewing beef cubes||3 Pound|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour.
2) In small batches, add the beef to the bag and shake well to coat it.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the beef in oil.
4) In a slow cooker, put the browned meat and stir in the mushroom soup and onion soup mix.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
6) Add the sour cream right before serving and stir well. Heat for some minutes.
7) Serve hot with noodles or mashed potatoes.