|Oxtails||2 , cut at joints|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato juice/Beef broth||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Boiling)|
|Onions||8 Small, peeled|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled, diced|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, sear the oxtails in the butter or margarine, until brown.
2) Sprinkle with the salt and paprika to taste.
3) Stir in the boiling tomato juice or beef broth, then
allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a slow cooker, add the oxtail mixture, then stir in the onions, celery and carrots.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
6) When cooked, skim off the excess fat.
7) Serve immediately over cooked noodles on individual serving plates.