Chili Beef Hash
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onions||2 Medium, peeled, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled, minced|
|Canned tomatoes||29 Ounce (1 Can, No 2 1/2 Size)|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Raw rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles/Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In large, greased skillet, sear the ground beef, until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker add the beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, stir to mix well.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice or noodles on individual serving plates.