Cooked Frozen Rump Roast
|Frozen rump roast||3 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Dry gravy mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Celery stalks||6 , coarsely sliced|
|Carrots||6 , cut lengthwise and halved|
1) In a covered 4-quart casserole, cook meat for 30 minutes on Low.
2) Drain the excess liquid and then turn over the meat.
3) Add in dry gravy-mix.
4) Mix in vegetables over and around meat.
5) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 to 30 minutes on Low until the meat crumbles easily when tested with a tender.
6) Keep aside, still covered, for 10 minutes.
7) Serve at once.