Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
|Boneless beef roast||3 Pound (Bottom Round)|
|Boneless beef bottom round roast||3 Pound|
|Onion soup mix||1 3⁄8 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Burgundy wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and tie to close.
6. Wrap ends to close the bag.
7. Using a scissor, make 6 half-inch slit on top of the bag.
8. Place the casserole the microwave.
9. Heat on High for 10 minutes.
10. Cook on low for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours until beef is tender.
11. Let it stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
12. Thicken wine mixture for gravy, if desired.
13. Serve with gravy.