Stir Fried Beef With Peppers
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, cut into thin strips|
|Fillet steak||1 Pound (500 Gram, Cut Into Thin Strips)|
|Red pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cut into matchstick strips|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cut into matchstick strips|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat oil to stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Place in the strips of beef and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the meat get tender and evenly brown on all sides.
3) Fold in the strips of red and green pepper. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4) Pour in soy sauce and sherry to stir.
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Sprinkle rosemary and stir-fry for couple of minutes more.
7) In a warmed serving dish, transfer the preparation. Serve piping hot with plain boiled brown rice.