|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||6 , diagonally sliced|
|Celery sticks||4 , diagonally sliced|
|Rump steak/Fillet steak||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Beef stock||4 Tablespoon|
|Sherry vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon|
1. Heat a wok until hot.
2. In the heated wok, add oil and heat the oil moderately.
3. Stir-fry spring onions and celery in the oil for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
4. Add the steak strips to the wok.
5. Increase the heat to high.
6. Stir-fry steaks for 3-4 minutes until browned on all sides.
7. Pour stock or water, sherry vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Stir-fry over a high heat until the mixture sizzling.
9. Serve immediately.