|Boneless beef/Short ribs||4 Pound|
|Barbecue sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Apricot jam/Pineapple jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven at 450°C.
2) In a baking pan arrange the ribs.
3) In a bowl, mix 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, jam, and soy sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over ribs.
5) Bake for 30 minutes to brown.
6) Remove from oven.
7) In slow cooker layer beef and sauce.
8) Cook covered on low heat 8 hours.
9) Add 3/4 cup barbecue sauce with sauce from slow cooker.
10) Pour the mixture over ribs.
11) Serve hot.