Barbecued Beef Ribs
|Lean beef ribs||2 Pound|
|Peach preserves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In shallow baking pan roast the ribs on a rack for 30 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, cook together all other ingredients over medium heat until thickened, with constant stirring and set aside.
4. From the pan remove the ribs and rack and pour off the fat.
5. Reduce oven heat to 350°F, return ribs to the pan pouring the sauce over them.
6. Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, such that ribs are tender for about 1 hour.
7. Serve as desired.